**THE A&P BOOK SHOP IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS & WILL RE-OPEN ON MONDAY 8 JANUARY 2024**
Note: Orders can still be placed during this time but will not be fulfilled until Monday 8 January 2024.
CONDITIONS OF SUMMER PROMOTION 2023
- One free tote bag will be sent with every book ordered.
- Tote bags will only be sent to the recipient of the order (no split shipping of books and bags between senders and recipients).
- Free tote bag offer only while stock lasts.
- Receive 10% discount automatically when 3 or more books are added to cart in one transaction.
- Discounted book bundle orders will only be sent to one recipient (no split shipping).
Please allow up to 2 weeks to receive all deliveries within Australia and 4-6 weeks for international deliveries.
1.1 We can deliver to any address worldwide serviced by Australia Post.
1.2 The charge for delivery will be advised on the site and during the purchase process.
1.3 Any delivery times are estimates only and, while we will endeavour to avoid delay, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage arising from delay in delivery.
1.4 We may deliver the goods in instalments, but the delivery charges will be those notified to you at the time you place your order.
1.5 If you receive the wrong goods or the goods you receive are damaged in transit or defective, please refer to the terms and conditions of our Returns and Cancellation Policy, detailed below.
2. RETURNS, CANCELLATION, GOODS DAMAGED IN TRANSIT, DEFECTIVE GOODS
2.1. We will accept the return of goods that arrive damaged or defective or if your goods do not match your order.
2.2. If the goods you have ordered are damaged in transit or not what you ordered please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 calendar days providing as much detail as possible as to the reasons for your return. We will endeavour to process your query within 4 working days and contact you via email about its status. We will supply you with replacement goods or provide you with a refund within 14 calendar days.
2.3. If you find that the goods are defective please email us at email@example.com within 30 calendar days providing as much detail as possible. We will endeavour to process your query within 4 working days and contact you via email about its status.